Saturday, August 11, 2007

Results and Revealing Identities

6. Peculiar Poinsetta
5. Pleasant Plumeria
4. Cool Cactus
3. Pensive Peyote
2. Fiesty Fern
1. Vivid Violet

Congratulations to everyone! You were a dedicated bunch! I hope you wrote a lot of things you'll keep in your personal collections. Feel free to post in your blog or send to publishers if you'd like :)

It is a good thing we did three final six posts because there were a lot of ties after the first two. Also, if you're curious, I gave Plumeria all 5s the last round but averaged her earlier rounds as I did everyone else.

Revealing Identities
I will edit this as I have more responses!

Pensive Peyote: Shea Donato
Simple Sagebrush: Andrea P.
Defiant Daisy: Maggie
Thrifty Tulip: Anna
Vivid Violet: John Brittain
Feisty Fern: Trevor Alexander
Pleasant Plumeria: Mel Gibbard
Racy Redwood: Jeanne
Peculiar Poinsettia: Elizabeth
Sociable Sunflower: Sean Ludwig
Cool Cactus: Alan Tauber

7 Comments:

Blogger Vivid Violet said...

Thanks to everyone that played, I enjoyed writing with you all and seeing all the different takes on the subjects we were given.

Happy to have competed, happy to have won:)

August 11, 2007 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Cool Cactus said...

VV - I really enjoyed reading your posts! They were uniformily excellent.

CC

August 11, 2007 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Vivid Violet said...

Thanks CC,someone liking what I write, that's the whole point of writing.

August 11, 2007 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger Pensive Peyote said...

Nice job everyone. I'm really glad I participated. Fiction is not exactly my forte, but I really enjoyed it.

August 12, 2007 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger Pensive Peyote said...

Do we get to see who people were?

August 14, 2007 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger Stellar said...

Thanks to all involved! I seriously apologize for not doing the final post. Besides my (adopted) grandma dying, I'm also beginning a new job in special ed, and planning my wedding (Sept. 15!). Congrats to VV, great work, and to all involved. Peyote, you were certainly one of my faves!
Cheers!
Mel

August 15, 2007 at 8:17 PM  
Blogger Racy Redwood said...

Congrats, VV!
You are excellent!
And thanks, Marie, and thank you, fellow OO5-ers!
I really enjoyed participating in this, although I had to back out half way due to some personal issues.
I think it's so amazing that people from various places can come together in the cyberspace and challenge one another to write better!

Marie, THANK YOU for inspiring and THANK YOU for organising OO5. =)

August 18, 2007 at 5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home