Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Pleasant Plumeria #7

I would rather break off my own fingers than hold his hand another millisecond.

"What's wrong baby?" he asked, as her hand dropped from his grasp.

"Nothing, sweetheart," she smiled back, "just feeling a little sweaty."

"Should we switch hands? I can walk on the other side and that way this one can take a breather!" His grin was huge and genuine as he lifted her hand to his lips to plant a kiss on her knuckles.

Ugh, why does a kiss on the hand have to be MOIST?! What, is he marking his territory?

"No, that's okay, hon. I can walk without any assitance." Her step quickened a bit as she continued up the winding staircase, putting some distance between them.

"Hey, wait up, I wanna be next to you. I don't want to be away from my baby!"

"You're not away, you're right there behind me."

"Yeah," he said, sidling up alongside her, "but I want to be as close as possible, don't you?"

NO! I can't breathe, just let me walk for a MINUTE without you sucking the life out of me?!

"You betcha." Her teeth were gritted as he slipped his arm around her waist and drew her tightly against him. "I just don't think we really have to be hugging while we walk up the stairs, you know?"

Laughing warmly, he nuzzled his nose into her hair and kissed her on the neck. "I wanna be hugging you ALL the time, honeybunch."

JUST GET OFF ME GOD DAMN IT!! I CAN'T STAND THE SIGHT OF YOU AND I THINK YOUR SMILE IS GONNA MAKE ME PUKE!!!

"JUST GET OFF ME GOD DAMN IT!! I CAN'T STAND THE SIGHT OF YOU AND I THINK YOUR SMILE IS GONNA MAKE ME PUKE!!!"

Her scream echoed throughout the marble halls of the museum, and the patrons all stopped in their tracks. Somewhere near the fountain a program hit the floor with a dull thud.

"It's our honeymoon," he croaked out, his throat rough with emotion, "what's the matter with you?"

Holy shit. What have I gotten myself into?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home